Player Resource, Requirements and Documents:
All Players must:
- Complete a valid registration: Register Here
- Pay all associated registrations cost and fees.
The Following must be completed and documentation turned into the Player's Head Coach or Team Mom when practice begins:
- Emergency Medical Authorization Form
- Ohio Department of Health Concussion Information Sheet
- Legible copy of the player's Birth Certificate
- Copy of the player's 4th quarter report card showing the grade they will be in for the 2022-2023 school year. Players entering Kinergarten can provide a letter of enrollement.
- Confirmation of residence
- If you live in the Lakota School District but your child does not attend a Lakota School, you will need to provide proof that you live in the district.
- If you do not live in the Lakota School District, or attend a public or private school in the district, you are considered "Out of District" and will only need to provide a report card.